• To be the most preferred place for learning management principles and practices and contribute to the growth of the individual, corporate, society and the nation.
• DM1: Endeavour to attract bright and intellectually curious students.
• DM2: Foster excellence by providing the Quality education in Business Management.
• DM3: Cultivating the principles of Social Responsibility, Ethics and Spiritual Values among budding managers.
• DM2: Developing capable Business and Community leaders.
• DM3: To promote self employment through Entrepreneurship.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
• PEO 1: To equip students with excellent academic environment to demonstrate high levels of communication skills, creativity, critical thinking, responsibility, teamwork and leadership in their career.
• PEO 2: To solve complex business problems and to develop leadership skills to handle business uncertainties and crisis with a rational approach.
• PEO 3: To create managers to understand national as well as international business environment and to assimilate updated information.
• PEO 4: To be responsible citizens with flawless ethical conduct that will empower the business organizations with their high integrity, moral values, social effectiveness and legal business intelligence.
• PEO 5: To develop themselves as successful management professionals with a sound business and entrepreneurial acumen facilitating a promising career in the various management domains.
• PO 1: Ability to apply Management fundamentals in practical world.
• PO 2: An ability to identify, formulate and solve Managerial problems.
• PO 3: Demonstrate abilities such as initiative taking and innovative thinking in their acts.
• PO 4: An ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams.
• PO 5: To inculcate zeal of self-learning.
• PO 6: Enhancing Entrepreneurship abilities so that the students are induced to undertake independent ventures.
• PO 7: An ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility.
• PO 8: An ability to communicate effectively.
• PO 9: Enhancing knowledge of contemporary issues.
• PO 10: Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
• PO 11: An ability to understand the impact of Managerial solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
• PO 12: Ensuring holistic development of students.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
• PSO 1: Explaining the relevance of concepts, tools and techniques necessary to analyze and resolve managerial and personnel problems.
• PSO 2: Familiarizing the student with a broad range of problems and practices in the area of business management and administration.
• PSO 3: Meeting the expectation of the different industrial organizations through highly skilled, talented, experienced and well equipped academicians and professionals.
COs & POs Statements
Successful completion of Project Work Certificates